Monday, September 26, 2011

Sick Baby'

Not Good !!!!
So we spent 3 days in the hospital.   He has gone from Similac to Prosobee to Goats milk and now on Nutramigen.  He got severe diarrhea and projectile vomitting so we went in to see the Dr. and as soon as he saw him he said thia baby is gray , lifeless  and he will be hospitalized today..  Ok so major meltdown on my end in the Docs office .  Talk about guilt ridden.
So the only place they could start the I.V. was his little head because he was so dehydrated. Another melt down.   They ran every test --Ecoli , Salmonila, They did an ultra sound to see if his intestines were restricted.    EVERYTHING CAME BACK NEGATIVE !!!
  I wanted them to tell exactly what was wrong .   He had lots of electrolytes and antiobiotics pumped through his I.V.  so he  got better.  In the end the Dr. thinks he built up a reaction to the goats milk so switched that and he is on Prevacid for reflux.  So far so good.  Just happy to have my Boy home.



Breaks my Heart


This is the day he got to come home.  So Happy

I Love this pic.  This is the day before he went to hospital .  Gettin ready for a bath.  He loves them

No comments:

Post a Comment