Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Oldest

My oldest Baby
  This Kid.  I adore him.  He made me a Mom. Taught me to be a better person.   My very first baby.   I love love being a Mom.  This has been such a different year for us.  My Bo is a Senior and it has flown by so fast.  I have loved every minute of it.  I swear I learn everyday.   Right when I thought I had figured out to be a Good Mom something else comes up.  It changes it seems every month.  The way you disicpline them , talk about certain things.  I think it will be awesome to mother them as adults too. Looking forward to that .. But slowly I hope


My 2nd Baby.   He was born at 31 weeks and weighed only 4 1/2 lbs.  He was a fighter .  They said he probably wouldnt be breathing when he was born and he came out screaming.   He is  a Pistol. I Love my Boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment