Sunday, January 29, 2012

" Park City


 We took a little Vaca to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City , Utah .
  It was so much fun. 
 My Mom , Step Dad , Sister and Family and My Brother also went.
  We stayed in a condo that had 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.  
 It was so roomy for all of us.  
 It was decorated so cute in a cabin theme.   This room was where the teenagers slept.





Another cute room.

My Brother in the kitchen. 


We bought plain white t-shirts for the girls to decorate with glitter fabric paint .  They had alot of fun.  Its so cute to see their ideas for each shirt.  


My Hadyn .. I took her shirt off because I didnt want paint to get on it .  So to make her more modest here I used Picnik editing and put hearts all over her .  I love her cute smile here .  You can tell she is having fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment