Thursday, February 2, 2012

" More Park City "

A few more pics from our Utah trip.  This was a sign on main street.

Geez my boys are so big.  Its so funny how neither one will smile much for pictures now.

They have the best outlet mall in Park City.  My niece and Hadyn got new sunglasses.  They looked so cute and wore them everywhere.

Ok does anyone watch " One tree hill ??   Do you remember Kris Keller.  Well we got to meet him and his sister .   He was very nice.    It was so nice to spend time with my Brother and Sis by ourselves.  All we did was laugh.  For some reason everything was funny.

My little sister.  At the time it didnt seem like no big deal.  But really who wears matching coats at our age.  Ha Ha .   I dont think we look alike at all but we got asked if we were twins ??  Weird

No comments:

Post a Comment