Thursday, June 21, 2012

Graduation 2012

It came and went so so fast.  My Baby graduated.   It was such a good day.  I really did'nt think I would cry but oh my HELL did I ever.  I am so proud of him .  He is such an awesome Son.

The little gal on the right requested to walk with Bo.  She is autistic and only wanted to walk down with him.  She was so cute.  She kept  her arm around Bo even when they got back to their seats.  Then she decided that they should hold hands so thats what she did .  My good Boy just sat there and held her cute litlle hand.   He has such a big heart. 



I love this picture.  Look at her just holding on .  When they sat down Bo moved her tassle for her.  She didnt want to let go to do it I guess :-)

 Me a very Proud Momma..
Waiting for the gym to fill up with all the other proud parents.


Thank goodness for big brother .. Keeping him happy while we watch the graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment