Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yup there is a Goat living in my house"

I have truly lost my mind.  There is my oldest son with his pet goat .  Both living in my house.


It was born a triplet and the Momma  didnt want anything to do with him and would'nt feed him .  So of course everybody knows Bo loves animals .  We got him when he was a about 10 hours old.   He is loving this little goat and bottle feeding it 4 times a day .   It follows him everywhere.   We put a diaper on it and it has free reign of the house.

I love my girls smile here.  So sweet

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I have not visited you in so long. That is a Boer Goat isn't it? My youngest shows them and I have had a goat or 2 in my house too. They are so sweet when they are babies. I know this is an old post but I just had to comment on it.

    ReplyDelete