Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Basketball 2011

Its here again. Basketball Season for Junior High 8th Grade. I look forward to going to these games. I love watching Treg. I am so proud of him. I really get into these games to , I am usually on the edge of my seat cheering and yelling .




Treg on the very right .


In front of Treg is Marcos. He has been one of Treg's best friends all through school.
Our family is really attached to this kiddo too. I love my kids friends as much as they do . I cant help it they are always at our house.


This is Marco's baby Sister Natalie. She is Hadyn's  future BFF . They have the sweetest parents. So hopefully in the future this little girl will be at my house all the time too.

Me and Hadyn watching the game.

1 comment:

  1. GOOOOOOO Treg!!!!! I can't believe how big he is. I still can't believe you have teenagers. Love those truck pictures! I LOVE that they are such hard workers and that they love pick up trucks. There is so many spoiled little rich kids these days. You and Terry are great parents and you got some pretty awesome kids!

    ReplyDelete