Monday, January 10, 2011

Past Pictures



Ha HA .. We took family pictures back in Nov. 2010  for our Christmas cards . Hadyn was 1 year 3 months old and not being a willing participant whatsoever. I love pictures like this . Its so our life busy busy and very  funny. 2 Teenage Boys , 1 Nutbag of a Wife, 1 Princess / Diva , and 1 Calm Husband hanging on for dear life on this ride .I am so lucky to be in this Great family'


Hadyn is only 4 months in this picture . It was Oct .2009 Time has flown by . It has been so much fun though. I like the saying on her shirt . When we move her to a bigger bedroom here soon I am going to put that on the wall in vinyl.


Those little feet are only 3 months old. Nov. 2009


1 comment:

  1. I talked to my mom about how Summer is doing tonight. She is starting chemo a week from today. There is a new kind of chemo specific for her kind of cancer, so they will be adding that as well. The treatment should be pretty intense. We'll just keep praying God will heal her. Thanks for your prayers, I don't know her personally, but I'm sure she appreciates all the people who don't even know her, but are pulling for her in this fight.

    ReplyDelete