Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Happy St. Patties"

 I was going through old pictures and I came across these 2 .This picture was about 7 years ago. I love it. It makes me smile. The boys always loved to go farming with their Dad and now they are his right hand men. They work so hard in the summer. I am kinda starting to get sad since summer is coming so fast I dont get to see alot of these 3 .But I am so proud of their work ethic. Hard Working Boys.


In this picture my Girl was only 4 months old... She is so so Sweet . She is talking so much now. Her appetite has me a bit nervous these days. Some days she hardly eats anything it seems then the next time its all good. I am trying to get more creative on different foods for her. What she used to like she no longer does. Wish me Luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment