Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec.6th 2010
Hi Guys , this is my very first post . Honestly I cant spell or write but here it goes . I stalk a few blogs daily and they are so fun so I thought its time I start my own. I have been thinking about it for months but my insecurity about not being able to write kept stopping me .I am just an average ole gal that adores my family , my kids are my everything. I feel so blessed everyday to have them in my life . They are so so much fun. I will post more about them later and really introduce them once I get more of the hang of this . Also I love love my husband and he loves me . I can tell just by the way he looks at me--so SWEET . I want to go back a bit in the next posts and as I introduce us and put some of my favorite pictures of my loves up. More tomorrow---:)))

2 comments:

  1. Love this picture!!! Awesome first post. I can't wait til the next one.

    ReplyDelete