Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hair Do and Christmas Outfit


I love this Outfit . Its from Peaches and Cream. Dressing up a baby girl is so FUN. She has the cutest clothes. She didnt want to stand still for a pic so this is as good as it gets.I made her bow . I am so grateful the Lord has blessed me and Ter with 3 healthy great kiddos. My biggest thing in life is to be a Good Mom and that my babies will know how my I love them and enjoy getting to be around them and raising them.
 
She loves pickles and lemons. My Favs too.

I love this little girl so much..She is a character. Her new thing is saying "Whats that" about everything . So so cute

 Dont you love my set up ..I got this dryer at an estate sale for a dollar . It was brand new. I wanted to be by the computer so this is what I came up with. Told you I am a nut.



I gotta have something to do while getting the Do done ..

This just cracks me up .. So I had to rinse my hair cause some of the ends were frying. Then I needed to go back and pick out the brassy ones and re-bleach. Its a good thing Ter was willing to help this ole witch out..
 

 

I love how serious he is.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love reading your posts! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete