Sunday, February 13, 2011

" I Have Been Tagged

Ok so I was tagged . Here is little bit of info about me.This was Fun:)
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  Ter

What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn

Outdoor or Indoor person? Outdoors -- Camping ,Fishing , Boating

Kill the spider or let it go? Kill, So Disgusting. All those legs - Not normal

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf,  Then I still see my families beautiful smiles faces and smiles!

What are you most proud of in life? My 3  Babies

What is the one thing that guarantees a smile on your face? Watching my kids do something they love and see the excitement on their faces, And a clean house

If you could have one super human power what would it be?  To Fly. I dream all the time that I am flying.

Have you joined the Twilight Kraze? No !!! Really I dont get it ???

Favorite Movies? " Newton Boys"--Its a true story starring Matthew Maconahay

One thing you are dreading today? Exercising . I usually like it but I am sick today.

One thing you are looking forward today? Getting Better

What is something about you that would shock people? I only wash my hair every 7 days .. Yup Once a week.

Juice and Crackers, or Cookies and Milk? Cookies and Milk

Cats or Dogs? Both

3 words you would use to describe yourself? Nice ,Mom , Very Bullheaded 

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Definitely cold .

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was the only placed to get Diet Pepsi.

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Make Over or TLC's What Not To Wear? Definitely Extreme Home Makeover

2. Do you have any tattoos? Yes 3. I love them

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? All the time. They think I am so old.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, to you stop or speed up?  It depends if there is a cop around.
.
5. What's your preference: Chocolate or Chips ? Potato Chips

1 comment:

  1. That was super fun, I loved reading your answers. I thought I knew you pretty well but I learned stuff. Love the chicken question!!!

    ReplyDelete