Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I Love Love My Kids"


In this picture she looks so big to
me. It makes me sad how
fast she is growing , but
there is'nt one thing
I can do to stop it.

I have said it before but I love love  how sweet the boys
are with their Little Sister. They pay so much attention to her all the time. She loves it .  I am grateful she gets so much attention . I was a little worried at first since there is such an age gap but you would never know it cause they treat her so good. I JUST ADORE THESE KIDS SO MUCH :)


Oh THIS IS SO SWEET..


Her little pig tails from the back are so stinkin cute.


Treg was standing behind Bo and would jump up and say BOO..
She thought that was so funny. I was having fun just watching them.




Hadyn 1 year and 6 months
Size 3 diapers
22 pounds
Size 5 shoes
18 month and some 2t clothes
She is a pistol and everybody loves her !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment